Author Topic: CBD Capsules Wholesale - PayPal Payments  (Read 1411 times)

DarleneHay

• I manage a vape store directory site annd we have had a posting from a [url=http://www.sampsonsearch.com/cbd-companies-with-full-spectrum-hemp-extract/]vape shop[/url] in the United States that also sells [url=https://stockuponcbd.com/blog/cbd-news-and-
    • View Profile
    • CBD Edibles - PayPal Payments
CBD Capsules Wholesale - PayPal Payments
« on: September 08, 2020, 03:39:14 AM »
I operate a vape store submission site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that additionally offers CBD products. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written how to craft the perfect cbd cocktail use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not retail CBD goods like CBD oil. We simply provide internet marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Merchant and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer for sale a fairly comprehensive stable of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to many different companies. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restricted my payment options and currently, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken to a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a systematic benchmark to all companies. I am yet to talk with an additional lawyer from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at destanfm.net could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

Markhaila

• View Profile
    • nutmspxje

Ugohaila

• View Profile
    • zkrhkdyn

Wimhaila

• View Profile
    • uyvgewoz
Re: CBD Capsules Wholesale - PayPal Payments
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2020, 11:08:11 PM »

Ashhaila